Ramakrishnan Narasimhan (aka ‘Rama) is the Vice President, Product Safety and Research of Food Safety at Perry Johnson Registrar Food Safety Inc. Troy, MI. He is a versatile food safety professional with an in-depth technical knowledge and senior management experience in the manufacturing and regulatory areas of food, drug, natural products and also other consumer products sectors. He has over 30 years of international experience in the food industry and was associated with multinational companies such as Nestle. He holds a PhD in food science and holds the following professional certifications.
- Six certifications from the American Society for Quality (ASQ)- Certified HACCP
- Auditor (CHA); Certified Quality Auditor (CQA); Certified Manager of Quality and
- Organizational Excellence (CMQ & OE)); Certified Biomedical Auditor (CBA);
- Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) and Certified Pharmaceutical GMP Professional (CPGP).
- Certified Packaging Professional (CPP) from the Institute of Packaging Professional, USA
- Certified Food Scientist (CFS) from the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT), USA
- Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM), National Registry of Food Safety
In addition to delivering over fifty training sessions on food safety and HACCP, he has also delivered talks in conferences on product safety and quality in Canada, USA, Thailand, and Hong Kong.
Do you have a question or are interested in joining? Maybe you just have more questions about us. Then please feel free to contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the form on this page.